Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Things I learned this past weekend

1) Our cat really likes peanut butter,
2) We're pretty easy going, but we will not use the same jar of peanut butter as the cat,
3) We need to buy more peanut butter,
4) Action girl appears to have a better time colouring or crafting than watching the old idiot box (TV), all of her protests to the contrary,
5) A few minutes playing outside is better than none at all,
6) Super Mom makes what may be some of the world's best french toast,
7) Smitty's is not the best fitting restaurant for our energetic three-year-old (no, not the cat who is also three), and
8) Catching up with old friends at home is a lot more fun than hitting the town.
B.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you won't share the jar of peanut butter....how human of you! My cat will eat pretty much anything but his favourites are any fruit that I am eating and any kind of pastry. I however have given up on the concept of not eating what the cat touches because I would never get to eat anything good that way. I might be bigger but I know who runs my house!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know I am a cat person (and a dog person, and a fish person....) but I do not share well with my pets. And NoNain? You haven't commented, but I remember a certain incident with you sharing an ice cream cone with Bandit...

    ReplyDelete