Friday, March 02, 2007

My Comdeic Curse

Speaking of TV, I was saddened to learn that there are only going to be one or two more  episodes of The Class before it ends (its been cancelled).  If you’ve never seen it before, basically it was a show about friends from the same Grade Three (Two?) class who become re-acquainted in their twenties.  Hilarious adventures ensue.  John Ritter’s son, Jason,  is in it and some times is the spitting image of his father but all the time, a better actor.

 

At first a couple of the characters really annoyed me.  In fact Ritchie still does, but overall I’ve really started to enjoy this show.  Its fair to say that if it hadn’t been airing immediately after How I Met Your Mother (on Monday nights).  Incidentally, How I Met… is my favourite comedy and third favourite show (after Battlestar Galactica and Lost).  I have a history of only liking comedies that don’t do very well.  I may be cursed (or cursing?).  It’s quite possible that I alone am to blame for The Class’ cancellation.  I should stop watching my three favourite shows…

 

B.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment