Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lost: “Par Avion” March 14, 2007

You are not on the list because you are flawed” Mikhail quips in this episode. I guess I could never, ever hope to be on the list. I want to dispense with the re-cap entirely and make a few points.

1) This was a great episode. If this episode happened in the first season, we’d all be raving about it.

2) Mikhail dying on the magnetic perimeter was the goriest thing in this show since the monster ate the pilot, I believe. Cool…

3) Claire being Jack’s half sister was to be expected. There had been rumours to that end and some pretty clear hints. Still, it’s a pretty nifty way to link the plots and sub-plots.

4) I was really disappointed that Mikhail wasn’t Jacob. Apparently the next episode has Ben telling Locke more about the true nature of the others and hopefully this will involve some info about the guy that’s apparently really in charge.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment