Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lost flashbacks & back stories / "The Others"










Here are some Lost flashbacks/back stories that I'd really love to see:

- Henry Gale (not the real Henry)

- Henry Gale (the real Henry, rest his soul)

- Desmond (the Scottish hatch guy)

- Claire's baby (for the life of me I can't think of his name)—okay maybe this one is a stretch, but what is a day in his life really like?

- Libby (sooo many questions)

- Danielle Rousseau (might reveal just too much, though)



"The Others:"

I have to admit that I'm really stumped about the others. I accept that the people in the medical hatch (where Claire was taken by Ethan) are basically involved in running the experiment on the survivors. They are the same people that intercepted the raft and confronted Jack with the torches...

But, who are the people that had been opposing the survivors from the tail section? What's with their burlap/sack cloth clothing and bare feet? Why did they steal the children?

I'd suggest that there are two possibilities:

1) They are the same others from the medical hatch who are dressing up/down when they go to steal "tailies"?

2) Or, are they an earlier group of survivors? By this, I’d suggest another set of experiment subjects…


There seems to be a lot of speculation on the web about there being two groups of others. Makes sense, I guess, as much as anything does on that show.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment