Friday, May 05, 2006

Lost: Why, Mikey, why?



I think I’m still in shock after this week’s episode of Lost- “Two For The Road.” If you haven’t seen it yet and have to catch up first, stop reading (this means you, North of Nain :-).


What the…? Michael shot Anna Lucia , Libby, and then himself? Man, I did not see that one coming at all. I guess the implication is that this is what he had to do in order to get Walt back from the others. Here’s what I think: For some reason “Zeke’s” band of others (the medical staff) want Anna Lucia dead because of her killing Goodwin. They also appear to want Michael to convince Jack that he can and should fight that group of others.


Also, I think as we start to try to understand the world’s most convoluted and exciting plot line its important to remember that THE OTHERS BROUGHT DOWN THE PLANE! There is no other possibility as both Ethan and Goodwin were “ready” for the main group of survivors and Anna Lucia’s “tailies.” You needn’t look any further than that for proof.

Needless to say, I can’t wait for next week. I’m a little frightened of what the next episode will reveal as:

1) Libby: Will she die? I liked her character and don’t want to see Hurley hurt. It’s nice to think that the guy that doesn’t look like the captain of the football team can end up with the really hot chick (kind of like my own life).

2) Mr. Ecko: It looks like he takes quite a fall. The kind of fall that can lead to an actor having to find another job (except for flash backs). Too bad, I like him. He still scares me, but I like him.

3) Anna Lucia: Crap… I don’t want to lose her either. Realistically, the writers have put so much time into her character development that I don’t see this being her death being all that likely.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment