Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What super hero are you gonna be?


This may not be as trendy as the pick your super hero name web site, but our two girls have already selected their (secret?) super hero identities. The oldest (age 5) is "ACTION GIRL." The youngest (2 years) has picked (with some big sisterly advice) "SUPER GIRL." (hopefully the fine folks at DC comics legal affairs can cut us some copyrighted slack.)

I'm not sure what preconceptions I had about what games two girls three years apart might play, but super hero is a surprise. What's more they seem to be obsessed about running around the house "killing bad guys."

PRO:
1) Fewer bad guys in the world= good thing.
2) Who needs a security system- we have super heroes!
3) Self-confidence? Yep.

CON:
1) Whole lot a' killin'...
2) The gilrs aren't seeing jail as an acceptable alternative to smashin' some bad guy butt...

Yes- I'm just jealous I'm not a super hero. I just raise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment