Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is it a Sign????

Weird... Just as I was starting to get serious about replacing my '98 Corolla, the check-engine light went off for the first time in about two years. Hmmmm...

Yes, I realize it was probably just the bulb burning out, but I can't help but attach some higher significance. :-)

That said, I've been really torn the last few days- every day I don't buy a new (to me) car, is another day without a payment (well, except for the other car we're still paying for...). And, with a new house hopefully in our future...

B.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about "another day without a payment". I drove my Miata for about 4 extra years in that mode! ha ha...

    New house!? Is this breaking news? very exciting thought.... (though I've enjoyed many good times at the current one)

    ReplyDelete