Friday, May 16, 2008

Lost: Ep. 4.12 "There's No Place Like Home Part 1"

Because I can be an old-before-my-time crank, I was actually pretty worried about how Lost would fare this year. The idea that Season 4 would be as exciting, "twisty" or thrilling as the second half of Season 3. I never should have worried. Season 4 has been great and last night was no exception.

The reunion scene with the families of the "Oceanic Six" was well done and quite touching. The best part was Kate looking around, knowing that no one would be there, but looking all the same. There's already some buzz on the Internet about the scene where Jack learns the "truth" about Claire being his character's best scene.

The Oceanic Airlines representative was played by Michelle Forbes, one of my favourite actors. She was Ensign Ro on Star Trek: TNG and Admiral Helena Cain in Battlestar Galactica. I'm a fan.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment