Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Week Lessons

What I’ve learned in my first week of work at the new job:

1) Its good to find out where the bathrooms are before you actually need them,

2) No office starts out messy,

3) Its hard not having a key to your own office,

4) Beacause I think highly of the person who got my old job, its not as hard to let it go,

5) Its good to un-forward the phone before people start to call,

6) I get shy in new social situations,

7) I don’t necessarily know where the school counsellor’s offices are in every school I attended as a kid,

8) My new office’s thermostat may just be “for show,” and

9) I think I’m going to like the new job!

B.

1 comment:

  1. re: like new job. great!

    re: shy. me too...

    re: thermostat. it may be an urban myth but there was a story some time ago that most office thermostats are bogus

    ReplyDelete