Thursday, October 05, 2006

TV Time: What else am I watching?

(1) Battlestar Galactica (the 2003-now version) (Season 2.5 on DVD). One of the greatest dramas ever on TV... Certainly the best written science fiction show ever made... The original version (1978-9) was quite a different show.

2) Survivor Yep, I'm still hooked.

3) ER Maybe... ER's hold on my viewing is now tenuous. They've written everything. I was left with the sense that some of the long-time cast is just going through the motions.

4) The Amazing Race This season is looking up- my only problem is that I can't remember to watch it.

5) How I Met Your Mother Funny show, a very funny bittersweet show... Okay, maybe originally I started watching it because Allison Hannigan was on it, but I stayed for the laughs. I don't see it all that often, though.

6) CSI The original is still the best.

7) Two shows I'd like to watch but don't: The Office, My Name is Earl, and Scrubs. All are funny, funny shows.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment