Friday, October 06, 2006

Lost Season Three Premiere: Your Comments via e-mail

A few of you sent me comments about my Lost season premiere post. Here
they are with all identifying info removed.


#1
Dear Binky - you are indeed a die-hard fan of Lost. I say this because
of noting that
only a short time after the airing of the premiere you have posted a
well thought out
description. While talking to a friend this morning, she suggested
that to her memory
(which I must admit, is much better than mine) Carrie's partner was a
woman of color?? I must say I don't remember that but thought you had
remembered it correctly.??? This too will unfold eh! ---- Another
die-hard fan.


#2
Hey B.,
I was excited to see the show again but I must say, the numbers of
unanswered questions outweighed the answers and it frustrated me
somewhat.

The resounding theme for me is experiment, experiment, experiment with
the prisoners! It freaked me out when Juliette knew all details of
Jack's life (beyond what they simply would have overheard him say). I
picked up on a little strife between Juliette and Ben which could be
interesting. Also, it seems these 'others' are leftovers from the Dharma
(?) initiative but I cannot get a sense of their purpose in their quaint
lives on the island or their need to 'test' the new arrivals. Hence, I'm
just too stumped at the moment.

I'm always interested in other's views. And yes, this Juliette
character was on ER. I did not recall where I saw her before until you
mentioned. Have a great day!!


#3
my theory.....Jack didn't escape he was hallucinating


#4
I'm "Lost" for words B. To put it more simply, when it comes to this
show I don't know my arse from my elbow. I so badly want to figure out
what is going on, but just come up empty handed (similar to the K Rock
Fugitive scenario). Just when I think I have a bright idea, it's
squashed by something even more bizarre and complex. The suspense of
this show kills me, yet I don't really want to know the truth because
that would just be boring. Can't wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment