Monday, August 07, 2006

Letting Go of my LEGO...


Exciting news: Super Girl (age 2) and Action Girl (5) have inherited the remains of MY Lego collection. Its not that I've REALLY been holding out and keeping to myself all this time, I just really wanted to make sure that S-G wasn't going to put it in her mouth... Yeah, I don't believe that one either...

Technically, we've agreed that its all OUR Lego. That seems to be easing my pain in giving it away, even to my own daughters. They love it! They have a big bucket of "Duplo" sized mega Blocks, but seem to see the "small" (regular) pieces as a quantum leap forward. I even added the two small Star Wars sets that I had acquired in my mid-twenties to the "general population" of blocks. (There goes the plan to keep them both and sell them on E-Bay when they were both worth enough to finance my retirement...).

BTW, playing with them is as fun as giving the set to them. :-)

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment