Sunday, August 20, 2006

Great Escapes



(1) Last night, someone in our family decided that she would make a hole in the screen on the bathroom window (see above) and escape into the night. At about eight this morning she was meowing at the girls and me from the front lawn. So, at least she walked from the back yard to the front yard. In my mind she was on a far grander adventure…

Then again, she left right before the heavy rain and lightening started. If only she could pay for the ripped screen...


(2) A great escape for a rainy day like today- Lego!

Q: What can you make if you take every Lego piece, big and small, in the house and spend an hour building a castle that uses every piece (well, most of it)?

A: If you’re us- this!

2 comments:

  1. maybe you can use Lego somehow to prevent another escape? Action Girl will be an engineer yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very impressive. I agree with Captain Canuck, I think I see an engineering degree in the future.

    ReplyDelete