Monday, December 01, 2008

What I'm Watching... (Dec. 1, 2008)

Here's what I'm watching lately:
1) How I Met Your Mother: Still one of the funniest things on TV.
2) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I know a few of you may think less of me for really liking this show, but this is one of the best dramas of the last few years. Its better than the three Terminator movies. Its a family drama about a family that's trying to stop the world from ending.
3) Season Two of Heroes: Yeah, I know- I'm waaaay behind and season two is not all that great, but I want to get caught up and watch season three.
4) House: It still rocks.
5) Bones: Its our new "watch it together" show. B.

3 comments:

  1. I only saw one episode of How I Met Your Mother... I was running at the Y and it was on caption. And yet it was hilarious!

    My faves are still The Office (US version) and Top Gear (UK).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love House...and Bones...excellent. Have you read the books? J in Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  3. No- not yet. I got one for my birthday, though!

    ReplyDelete