Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Just a quick post- I am still living and am quite busy (surprise!). Last night of soccer is tomorrow night (Thursday).

I just completed a stint of two weeks at work serving as the acting team leader, so I'm tired and behind on my own work. That said, I enjoyed the change.

Super Mom and I were able to get away for a couple of days last weekend and got some shopping done while the girls were with my parents.

This week, Action Girl (and 7.5) is having a blast at science camp and Super Girl (age 4.5) is home. She watched the Sound of Music for the first time. She said she liked it a lot and asked here mom why the dad made the kids wear the uniforms.

Did anyone else ever wonder if Rolf survives the war?

More later,

B.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why, but I was looking for info online about the Von Trapps once they moved to the US (I have too much time on my hands) and I found this. I think there was something on the site about each of the family from the move and what happened to them. :)

    ReplyDelete