Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Excuse the last post...

Now, as I was saying, before my iPhone figured out that it didn't want to finish composing the below post, I have what I've been hoping for. On September 8th, I have a new job. After 15 years with the same department, I'm off to graze in a different pasture for a year.

This is something I've been preparing towards since last December and I am pleased. Very pleased..

Technically, it's only until next July but I fully intend to go for a permanent position (unless I hate it there- which I don't expect to be the case).

The "new" position is actually a maternity leave. It's also a level higher than my current position.

What else can I say, except maybe... :-)

B.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so happy for you! I was about to text you that, but I don't have your phone number anymore.
    BTW.. I just thought your last post was just some very deep reference I just didn't understand. ;)

    ReplyDelete