Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CBC News - Canada - Battle over future of Fokker D.VII divides Knowlton, Que.




As some of you know, World War I & II aircraft are a real passion for me. The Fokker D. VII mentioned below was the best German fighter of the First World War and a whole generation of allied fighters were needed to counter it. It was the only aircraft mentioned by name in the Versailles Treaty.

Anyway, here's a very interesting story from the CBC about the only D. VII in the world in its orginal condition.

CBC News - Canada - Battle over future of Fokker D.VII divides Knowlton, Que.

B.

1 comment:

  1. I just lent my copy of Red Baron II (PC game) to a friend of mine. When I receive it back, I'll send it along. The manual by itself is worth some serious quality time.

    ReplyDelete