Sunday, March 15, 2009

Updatey Post

As you may have noticed, I haven't been a very faithful writer lately.  This is due to several reasons.

 

  1. I've just been very busy at home and at work.
  2. I've been in a very funny headspace lately.  Basically, I'm having trouble letting things go at work.  This is far from being a terminal condition, but things seem to be getting to me more than they have in a long while.  Its that and and the fact that I'm really, really tired of my work.  All of that is tied to some lingering feelings I have over the job I lost a year ago- yeah I know I need to let that go.
  3. Also, I guess I'm not sure what I should write about.

All of that self-obsessed musing aside, life is good.   Its great, actually.  The four of us are happy and healthy and I'm still fascinated by how the girls are growing every day.  Grade two and kindergarten are going well and the girls have solid wonderful friends.   And, soon it will be spring!  I've tried, but I'm still not a winter person.

All for now,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment