Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Week Past

This week has flown by in some kind of confusing flash... It wasn't a bad week just a busy one.

I have a big decision to make (I think) about work. A while back I took a temporary position in a job and held it for about 15 months. I had decided to stay permanently and then under-performed in the job interview because I thought I had it "in the bag." You can guess what happened.

Now, six months later I've interviewed for that job again after six months spent back on the job I've held since 2001. Its been a happy time, but frustrating with respect to some things in the organization with which I disagree strongly. At the same time, I probably have more future opportunity where I am, organizational warts and all. If I'm offered the second job, I'm not sure what I should/will do.

Decisions, decisions...

B.

1 comment:

  1. So...have you made a decision? Or have the slow moving wheels of government event gotten back to you yet?

    ReplyDelete