Friday, April 25, 2008

First Post in a While!

Wow, what a busy spring we're having! In the last few weeks, we've registered TWO girls for soccer and TWO girls have started swimming lessons. "Action Girl" (now 7.5 years) is enrolled in "Swim Kids 1" and "Super Girl" (age 4.5 years) is now a "Salamander." When you're 4 and a half, you do well to leave the side of the toddler pool, I realize.

The new car is a lot of fun. Its no Hummer or G-Wagon, but it works well for us and we're enjoying having something that isn't 10 years old. That said, we've kept our other ten year old car and have a little bit of a dilemma with it- the catalytic converter is shot and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately the eco-friendly solution (replacing it) will be about $1000 and the not-so-eco-friendly solution will be about $800-900 less. Hmmm....

On the first of this month I returned to my previous job after about 15 moths away. It wasn't my first choice, but its a job I really like with co-workers I like even more than the job.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment