Monday, April 30, 2007

Its hard to be a Spammer

I have had several jobs that I have found to be quite challenging, my
present job included. I think its important to be challenged as a way
to ensure that you're growing and changing.

HOWEVER, I am very, very glad I don't (yet?) face the challenges
inherent in being a spammer. I received the following spam e-mail
today:
__________________________
>>> "Constance Auker" <***********.hu> 4/28/2007 5:38 PM >>>
Hello my friend!

I am ready to kill myself and eat my dog, if medicine prices here (<A
href=") are bad.
Look, the site and call me 1-800 if its wrong..
My dog and I are still alive :)
__________________________

Can you imagine what kind of pressure "Constance" from Hungary must be
under if she is:
1) calling random strangers her friend,
2) prepared to kill herself if she isn't offering the cheapest
knock-off drugs of questionable manufacture on the Internet,
3) prepared to eat her dog if she isn't offering the cheapest
knock-off drugs of questionable manufacture on the Internet, and
4) willing to somehow accomplish 1) and 2) in that order.

Impressive.

B.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....oh my god. Bruce, your way of always seeing the sunny side of things always impresses me. Where I see annoying SPAM, you in your social worker hat see a person in desperate need of a friend and whom some counselling sessions would certainly help.

    What a great way to look at life.

    ReplyDelete