Monday, November 06, 2006

Theatrical Premiere

Yesterday I had the privilege of taking Super Girl to her first movie at
the theater. As Super Mom was home sick, Action Girl (age 5.5), Super
Girl (age 2.5) and I went to see Flushed Away at a matinee. Both girls
seemed to have a good time and S-G wasn't scared. She spent a while on
my knee but didn't mind the theater darkness and sound.

She is not heavy enough to make the seat sty down unless she sits on
the very edge. Both girls enjoyed our popcorn. The movie was fine
quite enjoyable. I think I laughed out loud more than the girls. Its
hard to walk past the arcade they have just inside the main doors, even
with small kids.

Both girls are starting to talk about their birthdays already (3 in
December and 6 in January). Presents, games, and invites, oh my...


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment